Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is Tinkie-Tinkerbelle-aka Tink, Stinkie Tinkie......She is one of Sadie's kittens. With both Spencer and Sadie gone, I decided to keep one of her kittens. One is already gone-months ago to a home and Benny and Tink remain. Benny has a home-if Barb does not come get him soon he will be delivered to her door. Tink will be a good housecat when he is gone. He is just too rude. I plan to have her spayed next month and she can come and go as she pleases. She loves to be held and rolls around when she is happy. Takes some talent to hold a rolling kitten in your arms while typing......Her fave spot when I am home. I miss the other 2 terribly-they were like kids-and it is good to be owned by a cat again.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Tinkie is so cute! She looks very much like my baby "P.C." who passed away last year at the ripe old age of 21 years! May Tinkie have such a long and wonderful life :-)