Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happy February


Happy February.
I can hardly believe that January is over. Where did the time go? It passed before I realized mainly because I have yet to have my annual planting pansies dream. For the past 10 years or so, in late January, I dream about planting pansies. I plant 40 or 50 of the little buggers every summer. I also plant violas. Their little faces are so sweet. I press them to use in art work as well as just enjoying them. For me it signals the start of cabin fever. Then I start looking for Wal-mart to put up the garden center. Our winter has been quite mild this year. We have had some chilly days, but now we are in the -20 below wind chill for several days. I expect the pansies to show up in my dreams any time now......
I did this 6x6 calendar page for February as a tribute to all the sweethearts.

No comments: