Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blogging today

I have made a pact with myself. I need to be involved. In order to be involved, I have to have some sort of action. Here's the plan:
1. On each of my yahoo groups, I will post once a week-if you know me AT ALL, you know this is a stretch for me. I'm a prize-winning lurker. I can lurk with the best....But those days are over for me. I am making a stand and coming out of lurk-dom.

2. There will be blog posts-no more of this once a year nonsense. Ideally-a couple times a week. Reality will most likely be once a week also-til I get the hang of it. I used to only add when I had art to share-now I will post if I think anyone wants to read it or not.....Too bad I can't add a shot of caffeine in here with the posts.

3. I will post about more than just art. Who knows? You may make my blog.....stay tuned.

1 comment:

janene said...

Karen, about time you keep up with your blog. How else will we know what you are up to? and what art you are making? good to see you again, even if we had to go half way around the world to reconnect. Janene