Friday, November 2, 2007

Gearing up for the holidays




Getting ready for the holiday season. As usual, I will be working on Thanksgiving day. I request that holiday. I like to cook a nice hot meal for our clients who do not have family or who cannot get to their families. This year I will be doing a brunch with a casserole, fruit, OJ, muffins and whatever other goodies I can manage to come up with by then.

The images are of atcs I have made for a swap. Some of them were to go to another group's swap, but the group was closed. Thank goodness another group offered a similar swap, so I am in business. Then on yet another group there was another swap and I signed up for that one, too. I may need to make ALOT for that one, but we will just have to see. I'm not too crazy about trees and just have a little Charlie Brown tree, but I love the creation part........

No comments: