Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Harvesttime







It is the harvest season again. I love the fall, but it is murder on my allergies. I still like to get out in the brisk, cool weather, though.
I have been busy making art!!! I am in several swaps and unless I am under a deadline, it seems like I cannot get myself to do a darned thing. Once I get going, however, I really fell the muse taking over.
This is one I made for a friend at work. Her daughter had tried to get pregnant for years and a couple weeks ago, they were given the gift of Analise. They know thery are blessed and she will be loved.
The tree sits next to my desk at work. I have been adding hangers to the 4x4s I have been making. These were made over a series of days. I love the fall colors. I hope you can see the 4x4s better with the other photos.
In here are also a couple of challenge pieces I did for MMAN. The theme was Gothic Arches. I want to add some stuff but I am really ticked that I cannot choose where the photos end up on the posts. Or if you can choose, I haven't figured it out. No big surprise there. So NExt time.....

No comments: